with Two Hot Mama’s Salsa Roja Hot
2 oz – Premium Vodka
1 – Lime (sliced in wedges)
1 – Pepperoncini Pepper
4 oz – Tomato Juice
2 dashes – Tabasco Sauce
1 pinch – Celery Salt
1 – Celery Stalk
1 – Green Olive
1 pinch – Ground Black Pepper
1 pinch – Spanish Smoked Paprika
1 oz – Two Hot Mama’s Salsa Roja Hot
- Pour the Celery Salt onto a small plate;
- Rub one of the lime wedges around the lip of a pint glass;
- Roll the outer edge of the pint glass in the celery salt until fully coated;
- Fill the pint glass with ice and set aside;
- Squeeze and place another lime wedge into a shaker;
- Add the Vodka, Tomato Juice, Tabasco Sauce, and Salsa Roja Hot to the shaker and fill with ice;
- Gently shake and strain into the pint glass;
- Skewer and garnish lime wedge, celery stalk, pepperoncini pepper, green olive and then top with ground black pepper and enjoy!
- Depending on your heat level, you can add another ounce of Salsa Roja Hot .
- You can also add lemons, carrots or any other vegetables to the glass.
- For a more traditional recipe, add 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce and 2 tsp Prepared Horseradish.