Creamy Blue Crab Sauce
with Two Hot Mama’s Creamy Cilantro
(Party of 2)
2 1/2 Cups – Heavy Cream (room temp)
1/2 Cup – butter ( room temp)
4 – Scallions (chopped)
1 – Garlic Clove (minced)
1 Tbs – All Purpose Flour
1 Tbs – Seafood Seasoning
1/4 – Sweet Red Pepper (chopped)
2 Cups – Fresh Blue Crab Meat
1/4 Cup – Fresh Parsley (minced)
2 oz – Two Hot Mama’s Creamy Cilantro
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. In a medium sized skillet, add butter and saute garlic until almost translucent on low heat;
2. Turn heat up to medium and add the red pepper and scallions and cook until tender, but not too soft–about 2-3 minutes;
3. Stir in seafood seasoning;
4. Gradually add the heavy cream while stirring constantly;
5. Gradually add the all purpose flour, stirring constantly until sauce thickens;
5. Gently fold in blue crab meat until heated through-about 3-4 minutes;
Meanwhile, your Hot Papa can grill your favorite fish (picture shown is fresh Flounder and Redfish) about 3 or 4 minutes each side. After grilling, spread Two Hot Mama’s Creamy Cilantro over fish, then plate and top Blue Crab Sauce and fresh parsley. Serve with a side of grilled cauliflower and a salad.
* Begin with room temperature heavy cream and cook on a low to medium heat to prevent curdling.
* Substitute parsley with cilantro.