CHIPOTLE DEVILED EGGS
1 Dozen Eggs (boiled)
Dill Pickles (1/8 cup minced)
Paprika (1 to 2 dashes per deviled egg)
Salt (a pinch in water)
Two Hot Mamas Creamy Chipotle Salsa Dip
(1/4 container or more)
1. Place eggs into cold water in pot to cover all eggs. Bring
water to a rolling boil then time for 12 minutes.
2. Drain, cool, and remove the shell from the eggs.
3. Cut eggs in to halves horizontally.
4. Remove egg yolk and place into a separate container.
5. Combine pickles and Two Hot Mamas Creamy Chipotle Salsa
Dip to separated yolks and mix thoroughly until smooth.
6. Replace mix into the egg halves.
7. Dash paprika.
8. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.